The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Thursday 18 May 2017

Stationery - Note books

Hello lovelies!

I hope you are well.  We had a pretty dreadful day yesterday as far as weather is concerned. But today is back to "sunny Suffolk".

Ive been on the look out for a notebook to take with me to church as my old one is nearly full.  Ive been browsing the online shops as I want something a little more special than the ordinary ones I find when out and about.  I thought is share with you some of the lovely ones I have found. 

Firstly I looked on Etsy.  Now I know prices can vary but I love bespoke items like you find on there.
I found these beauties.  Although I want a A5 size I couldnt not mention these! 
The constillation ones you can find Here  and the personalised one Here 



I then found this little beauties in Wilko
You can find them HERE  
I love the pastel colours, in particular the blue.  Priced at £2.50 they are a absolute bargain and so pretty.  You just have a random colour sent to you if you order on line. To be honest I wouldnt mind either of these.




I also found these lovely ones at OHH DEER.  My daughter is obsessed with unicorns and I know she'd love this.  Unicorns have seemed to have made a big come back in 2017.  I have to admit I have a soft spot for them too!  Priced at £7.95 its a bit pricey for what it is but I still love it!





Here   you can find this lovely little note book.  It's priced so affordably it could be perfect from a toddler to adult!  I wouldn't mind paying £1.50 for the grandchildren to do their little doodles in! 
So this is just a small selection of notebooks availible out there.  If you search online there are hundreds of stores selling notebooks but for me, Ive just put in a order for the pastel ones from Wilkos! 

Bye for now

Hales xxx

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home