The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Saturday 8 April 2017

Nescafe Gold.

We were sent the products for free, but haven't been paid for this post and the opinions are honest and our own
Hi Lovelies!

Recently we were sent some instant hot drinks to try out. They are the new Nescafe gold range.  We received the Cappuccino, the caramel Latte and the double chocolate Mocha.  We also received a glass mug with Nescafe on.  The mug we discovered, is the perfect size for these drinks. 

There are 8 drinks in each box so we have been able to try each one and also share them with friends and family.   For slimming world peeps these are 4 1/2 syns each.  (so I believe but it may be worth checking with your consultant)
 
Nescafe Gold Cappuccino

 First I tried the cappuccino.  This is my favourite.  I normally take one sugar with coffee but tried this without sugar.  It was perfect. 
It maybe too sweet for someone who doesn't take sugar but I found it perfect for me. It had just the right amount of froth on the top and this stayed right till the end of the drink.  To be honest it reminded me of a Costa cappuccino and I will definitely be buying some of these!


Caramel Latte
 Next we have the Caramel Latte.  I did not like this.  It was far too sweet for me and in fact I couldn't even finish the drink because it was just too sweet. 
If you have a sweet tooth its perfect!  Miss Pb loved it!  She would have drank the whole box if Id had let her.  Like I said, perfect for a sweet tooth!


Double Chocolate Mocha




So now we are on to the Double Chocolate Mocha.  Again this was quite sweet.  Not as sweet as the Latte but getting that way.  I enjoyed it but not as much as the cappuccino.  Its very much a hot chocolate drink.  Again the foam on the top was present till the end, often with these type of drinks you drink the foam off first but this was the kind of drink you drink through the foam.  Does that make sense?  I would probably buy this as a treat for Miss PB but for not for myself or the Mr.  It doesn't really appeal to me.


So,  the cappuccino was my favourite.  To be honest I wouldn't recommend it if you don't take sugar as it was sweet enough for me and I take a sugar in my drink.  The Caramel Latte was a absolute no no.  It was just too sickly sweet.  I couldn't finish it.  The double Chocolate Mocha again was sweet but it wasn't as bad as the caramel latte.  But I don't think I will be buying it, only as a special treat. 

I hope this review has been helpful and I definitely recommend the cappuccino!!
Bye for now
Hales xxx


 We were sent the products for free, but haven't been paid for this post and the opinions are honest and our own

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home