The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Monday 17 April 2017

Naturally radiant! Thats me!

Hello my lovlies!

Now its no secret that I love my lotions and potions!  Ive tried many different creams lotions and oils on my face and have never seemed to find a brand that does it all.  I have combination skin.  I have a oily T zone (which really weirdly goes extremely dry in the winter months) and then the rest of my face is what I would explain as "normal".  If I'm going to get spots I will get them on my nose or chin.  Typical I suppose!

Anyhow I digress!
Last year in Superdrug I picked up a renewing night cream from the Naturally Radiant range.  I was really impressed by it, still am really.  I have repurchased it quite a few times and even given it as a gift to my mother.  It is quite a heavy thick cream so I only use it three times a week and alternate it with other night creams. (unless my skin is extremely dry and then I will use this)



The cleanser comes with a muslin cloth.

Because I was so impressed with the night cream I also bought the Hot Cloth Cleanser.  This is a dupe for the Liz Earle one.  I have tried the Liz Earle one and have to say I prefer the Superdrug one.  All the Naturally Radiant products have the same smell.  It is very hard to explain.  The blurb on the website says " formulated with a unique energising complex and infused with Kiwi Fruit and Mulberry"
Hot cloth cleanser
 Now I don't exactly smell kiwi but I like the smell.  It smells fresh and is quite a strong smell.  The smell is the same across the range.

 Last week I put in a order to Superdrug and the range was on buy one get one free.  You can find it here  So I thought " yes! Its time to try some other products!"  So I bought the Glycolic over night peel, Moisturising Facial oil, 2 in 1 moisturising lotion and of course my night cream. 
Yaahoo!! skin goodness!!!


Ive been having really bad dry skin around my eye brows and top of my nose.  So I tried the 2 in 1 moisturiser and serum.  I have to say I wasn't as impressed by this.  After using it for a week nothing changed with my skin.  So I switched to the Moisturising facial oil last night.  Overnight my skin as become less dry and in fact I felt like I didn't need to moisturise my face this morning. (although you know me I did!)  Ive yet to try the overnight peel and will probably leave it until my skin feels like it needs it to be honest. 

So all in all I like this range of products.  They do what they say on the whole. I'm not a fan of the 2 in 1 but it may work for you.  Every ones skin is different!  As I have said it has a strange smell that I cant explain but its not offencive and in fact smells quite nice when you get used to it. 

So give the range a try I thoroughly recommend it! 

I hope to see you here soon
Hales xxx

I haven't been paid for this review and I purchased all the items myself x







Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home