The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Monday 13 June 2011

More knitting and crochet!

Hello everyone
Wow three blog posts in under seven days! Impressed?  I am!

Well My asthma's has been quite bad this week,  I put it down to the change of weather but really I think its something to do with the steroids I have been taking,  as soon as i finish the course that the Doctor gives me then I have a flare up and find it difficult even to walk about.  But on the plus side I don't have to move about to knit and crochet!  So Mr CM has been looking after me and bringing me unlimited drinks etc while I get cracking with my crafting.  Good job really as Ive had lots to do.  Here's a few of my makes
A wrap for my niece for a wedding

And one for her sister! 

A second Dolly for a special lady

Boy and girl angels for my sister

Girl angel

This is my favourite!


I hopeyou enjoy looking at my makes as much as i enjoy and am inspired by many of the blogs that I follow and read.
Till next time.
Peace and Love x

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 13 June 2011 at 19:16 , Blogger Unknown said...

I have a confession, When I looked at the thumbnail picture on dashboard. It looked like you had crocheted a pair of pants. When I looked at your blog properly I could see it was a lovely wrap.

your makes are lovely. I just keep smiling. x

 
At 13 June 2011 at 19:50 , Blogger ThePBFamily said...

thats so funny! It certainly made me giggle!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home