The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Tuesday 10 May 2011

And so im back!


It has been quite a while since my last post.  I have been very ill with pneumonia which required a lengthy stay in hospital.  To those that I owe parcels to I promise to get them off as soon as possible.  One of the worse things about being in hospital is that I missed all the hype about the Royal wedding.  Although my older children and littlest sister came in to the hospital to watch it on television with me and tried to make it as special as possible it wasn't the same.
We had planned to have a big family party at our house.But never mind!

My hospital room beautifully decorated waiting for the wedding
Before I got too ill I took part in a craft fair with my sister who makes jewellery.  Unfortunately it didn't go to well.  My sales totaled £5.50 so it was a little disheartening but I don't think it was the right kind of venue to get  many sales so I will try again once I feel 100%.
A little part of our stall
we now have only two weeks until our second grandchild is due.  The time has just zipped past!  We are all getting very excitted but the mum-to-be is just hot grumpy and tired bless her
I will leave you with a few photos of the days out we did manage to have during the extended half term.  Mostly I was sat down resting while Mr CM and the older children ran around with The Princess!
Taking a train ride at Africa Alive


Mr CM doing a charity disco for Megans world



Princess all excited about visting Pets corner a local Petting zoo



Son No.2 trying to convince Princess to feed the goats!
fedding the goats




Mr CM doing his best impression of a meerkat!

Am I tall enough yet Mummy?

Milking a" Cow"
Well thats all for now. I hope you are all well and are enjoying this beautiful weather x



Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10 May 2011 at 12:12 , Blogger Kandi said...

You poor thing, sorry to hear you have been ill I bet you were so fed up! Sorry to hear about the fair too, don't let it disharten you though as you say it just may have been the wrong type of fair for the stuff you sold.
Kandi x

 
At 10 May 2011 at 13:39 , Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that you've been so ill! Glad to know that you're on the mend now though! You must be very excited waiting for your next grandchild!
Never mind about the fair, hopefully your next one will go much better! :) x

 
At 10 May 2011 at 17:17 , Blogger VintageVicki said...

OMG you poor thing, what a rotten time you've had.

Sorry about the fair too - as the others have said sometimes its just the wrong place :(

Love your photos - I think I've been to all those places with my boys over the years - perhaps one day I'll go with grandkids too :)

 
At 10 May 2011 at 18:26 , Blogger Pootle said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better and sorry to hear you were so ill. How exciting that you are going to have another grandchild soon! Im sure the next fair will go much better. x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home