The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Friday 17 September 2010

Handmade christmas!

I'm joining in with the Handmade Christmas campaign and making as many Christmas presents as possible.  my aim is to make one present each for my mother, mother in law, four children, two daughter in law and my granddaughter.  Not forgetting my husband! That makes a total of ten!
 So id better get cracking on!
 

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 15 October 2010 at 11:44 , Blogger WonderWhyGal said...

Great idea! I'm going to be hand made this year! I have a bazillion promised hats to family members and I'm going to make my first fingerless mitts for my children. Even my husband wants me to make him a felted hunting hat.

 
At 22 October 2010 at 10:02 , Blogger Linda said...

Wonderful idea!

 
At 3 December 2010 at 14:41 , Blogger W-S Wanderings said...

Lucky gift recipients! And, since creating is such a joy, lucky gift-maker too :-)

 
At 3 December 2010 at 16:05 , Blogger Allison said...

I'm making some handmade gifts this Christmas which are the best kind!

 
At 17 December 2010 at 11:50 , Blogger Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

We're making homemade gifts this year as well :) It's so much fun to create things for the ones we love and I bet they'll love what you give them :)

 
At 24 December 2010 at 15:38 , Blogger Melissa Plank said...

Gotta love those special home made gifts, I know you peeps will really appreciate them!

 
At 2 February 2011 at 18:40 , Blogger Mystee said...

Oh this is a great Idea...I wonder if I'm up for this challenge.

I'm also your newest follower from Monthly Make 2011

http://mysteeblackwood.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home