The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Thursday 16 September 2010

changes

I'm noticing it,  the children are noticing it,  even the dogs are noticing it!
summer is becoming autumn here in the UK.
My husband and I were driving at 8.30 in the morning yesterday and we both commented on the weather.  How it is dark when we get up now and how the cold is creeping in! And you know what?  I love it!  autumn and winter are my favourite seasons!  i love cosing up in side with my family while the rain batters down outside.  to be lovely and cosy is one of the God given pleasures that I enjoy to the max!
A little pleasure but one of the ones i enjoy the most!
how do you enjoy the seasons?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home