The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Tuesday 2 May 2017

MUA Eyebrow pencil

Hi Lovelies

I hope you are all well. 
I woke up this morning to a little flurry of snow!  Is this the start of a full blown snow storm?  I sincerely hope so!  I'm one of the few people who loves the snow! 

Recently I lost my eyebrow pencil (see "lost" as "Daughter borrowed and lost it")  so I needed to repurchase.  Now as I don't always use a eyebrow pencil I dont repurchase very often and couldn't remember the brand of my last one.  So I had a browse and found a MUA one for £1 in Superdrug.  I thought at that price I could afford to try it out to see what it was like.


I was really surprised at the quality of this pencil.  It is soft and creamy so goes on really easily with no pulling or scraping of the skin as you find on some pencils.  I was really impresses with the colour.  I ordered brunette (as I am one!) and the colour perfectly matched my skin.  There is also black and blonde so I think it caters for most skin types. 







It also comes with a brush on the end.  This allows you to brush through the product and also to give the brows a quick tidy up.  The brush is in kind of a "toothbrush" style so its not the spoolie type you usually find. I personally found I preferred this kind of brush.







The only downside I found to this product is that it does transfer, so if you are a face toucher as I am, you may find you get some smudging.  Its a small price to pay for such a quality, affordable product.  You can find the pencil here .

I hope you have enjoyed this review and it has been helpful if you are looking for a new eyebrow pencil I thoroughly recommend it.   I feel like budget cosmetics brands have really upped their game recently and are launching more and more high quality items at budget prices.

Well thats my little review and  I look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Bye for now
Hales

All opinions are my own and I was not paid for this review. 


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3 May 2017 at 12:54 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks a lovely pencil. I don't like it when they transfer though - I get it everywhere :) xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home