The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Friday 3 March 2017

Random question generator

Hello lovelies!

Today I thought Id do something a bit different.
In a bid to get you to know me better Ive decided to do a Q&A using a random question generator here.  So here we go!

1.  Who is the most famous person you have met?

The Duke of Edinburgh.  I met him when I was a venture scout at a celebration in Birmingham.

2.  Do you have any siblings? 

Yes!  I have four brothers and five sisters with a further three brothers from my fathers second marriage.

3.  Who was the last person that you called or texted?

My Friend Rick

4.  What's the worst thing you can say on a first date?

Whats that smell?

5.  What was the last book you read?

Hollow city from the Miss Peregrines home for extraordinary children series

6. If you could try out any job for one week, what job would you choose to try?

Without a doubt a Midwife!

7.   Do you prefer to take baths or showers?

I prefer baths but unfortunately we only have a wet room.  If we stay in a hotel I try to ensure we have a bath!

8.   How have you changed since you were younger?

I have definitely become a calmer person and also have a better self body image.

9.   What was the last movie you saw?

Friend request.  I don't recommend it!

10.   What are your three must have smart phone apps?

Twitter, Instagram and Ali express!

So If you've got this far I hope this little Q&A has given you a better insight into my world.

see you soon

Bye for now

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3 March 2017 at 15:43 , Blogger Jules said...

Thanks for that. What fun to do. I have tried to follow you on my blogger list but it doesn't allow me to, so if my commenting is sporadic it's because I don't automatically get your posts. X

 
At 21 March 2017 at 07:52 , Blogger ThePBFamily said...

Thanks Jules. Im not sure why yiu cant add us on. blogger is a mystery some times!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home