The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Soap and Glory Righteous Butter Diamond Edition review

Hello and welcome back to our blog.
While out shopping this week I popped into Boots for a few essentials. Whilst browsing the aisle (as you do) I found this body butter by soap and glory.  It comes in a 300ml pot and is called The Righteous Butter Diamond Edition. 







It is a limited diamond edition and has tiny little sparkles.  Not enough to be girlie and over childish but enough to give a nice sheen.  It costs £8 at boots and includes entry to a prize draw. (the code is on the bottom of the pot  which you need to enter on line).




 The packaging is pretty and made of sturdy plastic.  I did drop this and it didn't crack so can withstand a bit of rough treatment! 


The butter is thick and creamy and smells really nice.  A mixture of flowers and sweets.  Unlike other butters the smell lingers after applying.  I applied it after showering and it glides on and covers well.  I could smell the fragrance on my skin the next morning so if you are looking for a long lasting fragrance this is the product for you. 


In my opinion the fragrance and obviously the packaging are marketed towards women and although not unsuitable for me entirely I don't believe that its a good product for men. 
I hope this review has been helpful to you and we will see you again real soon. 
Bye for now

I have not been sponsored for this post.














Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home