The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Friday 17 June 2011

Saying goodbye to a friend

Yesterday we said goodbye to a very good friend of ours.  We started off as neighbours to Brian and his wife but quickly became friends.  Although we were from different generations we got along so well and they both took my family and I under their wings.  At the time I was a single parent to three young boys, 4,6,8 years old and they treated my boys as their own grandchildren.  I can remember going on holiday one year and coming home to a DIY project  (particularly tricky I had undertaken and was struggling with) completely finished by Brian.  The Fishing trips and time spent with the boys will never be forgotten along with the "does my bum look big in this" teddy you bought me.
Much love to you Brian from my family and I and I believe you are sitting with the angels with Pip, Katie dog your roll up and a pint"!

1 Comments:

At 17 June 2011 at 19:30 , Blogger Kathy said...

It's so hard to say goodbye to a good friend. We lost two friends at the end of last year,so sad. But we all have wonderful memories of happier times!
xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home