The PB Family

A UK Family lifestyle and beauty Blog. We are a family who range in age from 2 months - 70years! Join us as we review items, live our daily life and discuss the worlds happenings!

Tuesday 22 March 2011

My birthday! part one. Thank you Birthday swap girlies xx


WoW  Totally overwhelmed!
Thank you so much to all the Birthday swap girls!  I was really touched by the gifts I received.  (also made me feel a little bad as I don't always send as much.  I got Butterflies, butterflies butterflies! ( you all know me so well!)  lots of choccie Yum!  Have hidden it from the rest of the household ;0)
 and the gifts keep coming!  I feel so blessed. Thank you all xxx


Thanks to
Nana go go
Vintage hearth
chez-Sophie
vintage Vikki
crafts at home
 woodbank crafts
Kandipandi
craftingbird
Jille
Buttons ribbons and other things
Lemonade kitty
fraggle cat
sew special bears
and one other person who's card slipped behind the fish tank and I cant retrieve!  So Sorry!

The gifts came

and kept coming!

I got lots of lovely fabrics and a Glorious little patchwork book!

Beautiful!

lovely candles and butterflies





A Rare photo of me with my "winter hat"  I'm not sure what  the grimace on my face is about!
Thank you everyone! 

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 22 March 2011 at 10:15 , Blogger Kandi said...

Looks like you got some lovely bits there! Hope you had a wonderful day, I love that photo of you in your hat!
Kandi x

 
At 22 March 2011 at 13:30 , Blogger VintageVicki said...

I know how you are feeling - have opened so many wonderful things this morning and I missed the postie and have to go tomorrow to collect 6 more parcels!!!

 
At 22 March 2011 at 14:34 , Blogger Sarah said...

Looks like you got looks of lovely things. Im a little concerned, I posted your gift last Weds. Did it get to you?

 
At 22 March 2011 at 21:47 , Blogger Between Me and You said...

Couldn't see my name on the list but spotted the things I sent to you so am glad they got there ok - was worried for a minute!Glad you got such lovely things.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home